Back to Top
Dr. S. Easwaramoorthy
Greetings from IAGES President Office.
Thanks for your love and support to elect me to this prestigious position.
IAGES has become one of the largest academically vibrant MAS associations in the world with committed panel of faculty and EC members.
This year we shall work on the theme ‘Innovation, Safety and Excellence in MAS’
In addition to basic and advanced endoscopic and laparoscopic fellowship courses, we plan some novel program as given below, for the benefit of our members
We look forward for another action packed year of academics.
Stay tuned to www.iages.in to know about upcoming events.
- Advanced Endoscopy Courses on ERCP, Colonoscopy and therapeutic endoscopy for surgeons
- FAGIE-ERCP, FAGIE-Colonoscopy, FAGIE Upper GI Therapeutic
- Postgraduate Training Forum to organize MAS Skill courses in various medical colleges to teach basics of laparoscopy and endoscopy for the benefit of surgical postgraduates (DNB/MS)
- IAGES Digital Platform to reach to global surgical fraternity with renowned speakers from across the world
- IAGES PrimeTime, IAGES Intercontinental Webinar, IAGES SAARC webinar etc
- IAGES cultural club to explore extra-curricular talents of our members and the spouse
- IAGES Legal Advisory board to ensure safe surgery and safety for the surgeons.
- IAGES RCS of Edinburgh Collaborative Conference
- 2 day MAS conference on 9th and 10th of October 2023 in the premises of Royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh with our members meeting UK surgeons for MAS consensus meet
- IAGES Midterm Conference on 28th and 29th October in the city of Bhopal
- IAGES 2024 @ Chennai would be the 21st Annual conference and convocation of IAGES.
- It will be a 4 day academic feast at Hotel Taj Coromondal, Chennai from 1st to 4th February. Convocation ceremony is planned on 4th Feb Sunday morning.
- IAGES Konnect will showcase all academic and cultural events by IAGES in the social platforms namely Facebook page, twitter and YouTube.
- IAGES Faculty forum has been noted to have huge number of members who are very keen to teach and train the younger surgeons. They will be recruited for various academic activities of IAGES in the coming months.
Dr. S. Easwaramoorthy
President IAGES 23 24