Details of 2013 IAGES elections
Dear IAGES Member,
For the first time, in keeping with times, we have had e-Voting for 2013. The e-Voting procedure is explained below. Please read the election instructions carefully to cast your vote.
- The voting lines would be available from 15th December, 2013 to 30th January, 2014.
- Click on the following link to open the voting page – https://www.onlinesubmit.in/iages
- Enter the User ID and Password provided to you in the email.
- Enter the mobile number and email address registered with IAGES for generation of One Time Password (OTP) for validation.
- Please enter the OTP received via SMS / email.
- Please get thoroughly acquainted with your desired candidate with the help of 'Candidate Details'.
- Please select your region in the Drop Down menu.
- Please cast your vote towards the desired candidate.
- Please note that you can select only one candidate in each category for voting.
- Please note that you can cast your vote only once. Your User ID and Password will no longer be valid after your have cast your vote.
- Once the vote is cast, the User ID and Password would be deactivated and a confirmation email would be sent to you.
Long Live IAGES,
Dr V Venkatesh
Election Officer, 2013.